Quick screen printing is the best of both worlds. It uses the same high quality long lasting inks of screen printing, yet you can get it in a 5- 7 business days or less. It is a transfer process so we can do it in shop on most items or you can order sheets to have printed on items you bring in. There is a minimum on the first order of 15, but you can order smaller quantities later if needed. You can order 1 color or 5 color print jobs, but do to setup fees the price does go up with number of colors used. This process is not recommended for photo quality printing, multiple color printing with gradients, or thing text or shapes. As with screen printing, we can rush multiple color orders for rush charge. Price for rushing the order may vary based on number of shirts and time needed for order to be completed.
Vinyl Printing is a process where we cut out letters and shapes from vinyl material and heat press it on. Made popular by sports for use with numbers and names, we can also do custom shirts using this process. It comes in various colors and materials. It is also very durable and last long for many washes. It can also be put on a wide variety of materials. Normally takes 5 - 7 days to produce, but can be rushed if needed for an extra fee. Our minimum is 3 shirts, but we can do one if desired.
• Durable, easy to wash
• Great for 1 to 2 color printing
• We supply shirts or you can supply them.
• Great for 100% cotton items, but can also be printed on 50/50
• Can be produced in 5 - 7 business days, but can be rushed.
• Multiple colors available.
• Can be ganged up on a sheet to save cost on large orders.
• Minimum of 15 shirts for quick screen on first order.
• Minimum of 3 shirts on vinyl printing.
• Setup fees make it expensive for multiple colors
• Cannot do small print, thin lines or photographs
• Takes at least 5-7 business days to have printed